Shadowclad Ultra TEXTURE
Shadowclad® Ultra features a factory applied exterior grade performance coating. Using a unique powder coating process on the panel face and edges means Shadowclad® Ultra panels can be immediately top coated on site, eliminating (in most cases) the need for expensive and time consuming wet primers. H3 LOSP treated for exterior applications, the Ultra coating is suitable for use with most paint and film forming stain systems.Always refer to your local coating manufacturer for coating advice.
The ultra performance coating has a high 60-80 microns average film build, and can be up to 2 to 3 times thicker than traditional wet primers. This provides the undercoat of a 3 coat (1 undercoat, 2 top coats) paint system.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably grown plantaion pine
- Panels available in 2440mm & 2745mm lengths
- Vertical shiplap joints for easy and weathertight installation.
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316)
- Bandsawn sheet surface provides a consistent tactile finish
- Shadowclad exterior cladding system includes a wide range of purpose designed exterior flashings
- CHH Woodproducts installation guidelines must be followed. Please refer to the current Shadowclad Specification and Installation Guide for Direct Fix or Cavity Wall Construction as applicable
- Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural
Representations relating to building underlay may differ by region. Refer to AS/NZS 4200.2 Pliable Building Membranes and Underlays - Installation and the manufacturers specifications for further information.