Shadowclad Natural TEXTURE
Shadowclad® Natural Texture is an uncoated panel suitable for staining and painting when used in applications exposed to weather. The Shadowclad Natural Texture product features a rough bandsawn face profile.
Shadowclad Natural Texture is suitable both as an exterior cladding (H3 LOSP), and for internal dry situations (untreated product) that may be painted, stained or clear coated. Shadowclad Natural Texture adds the warmth, versatility and durability of wood to any residential or commercial project. For information on untreated panels for use in interior applications, contact CHH Woodproducts Australia on 1800 808 131
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown plantation pine
- Panels available in 2440mm and 2745mm lengths
- Vertical shiplap joints for easy and weathertight installation
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316)
- Bandsawn sheet surface provides a consistent tactile finish
- Shadowclad exterior cladding system includes a wide range of purpose-designed exterior flashings
- CHH Woodproducts installation guidelines must be followed. Please refer to the current Shadowclad Specification and Installation Guide for Direct Fix or Cavity Wall Construction as applicable
- Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural
Representations relating to building underlay may differ by region. Refer to AS/NZS 4200.2 Pliable Building Membranes and Underlays - Installation and the manufacturers specifications for further information.